Monday, November 15, 2010

Yum-bundance: Snippets of Big Food.




I'm big.  Like, tall.  And nowhere near a waif.  NOWHERE.  And most of the time I like it, except for those times when I don't.  So, I like when other things are big:  the sky, Pee Wee's silverware at the beginning of Pee Wee's Big Adventure, horse sized dogs...I don't know what it is like to be dwarfed by much of anything, so I like to pretend when I can.

I recently bought a fancy camera for a trip to Canada.   While the super descriptive macro function has always delighted me, I did not know the joy it could truly bring me:  the ability to feel small ALL THE TIME.  I really do love, not only the ability to magnify detail to an almost grotesque level of clarity, but also how it forces perspective on the viewer and instantly miniaturizes them.  With my first macro shot, I totally felt like Rick Moranis, know what I'm sayin?  And I loved feeling small!  :D



Concord Grapeage.

Concord Spinach Smoothie.    
                                                                                                   
                                                                           Giant Zucchini of Death!!!


                                                              
                                                            




   Zucchini Bread.
                                                                                                      







Chocolate Zucchini Muffins.







                                                                                                                                                                

                                

                                                      



 Pumpkin Zucchini Bread.









      
  

    

 TIE fighter carrot cake sandwich.






                                                      
                         Lentil Burger.














Dragon Roll.

                                                                                                                                                           





                                     Beer.

                                                                                          




Roasted beets and Turnips with avocado, butter lettuce and Citrus Cilantro Vinaigrette.





                                       
                                       Grape tomatoes. 






                       Tofurky Pepperoni Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment